AIZ Consulting are recruiting for primary and nursery teachers to work in Italy, start date September 01st, 2020.
As we have a variety of positions available the following qualifications are acceptable.
Teaching experience with children either via a college/university placement or employment, plus one of the following:
- Teaching degree or PGCE.
- BA/Early Childhood Studies.
- Early Year Foundation Stage.
Knowledge of the Italian language is not essential, however familiarity is an advantage.
- Salary ranges from €13,000 per annum to €20,000 per annum.
- Candidates are chosen for the most suitable position with regards to their experience and qualifications and salary is also determined by these factors.
- Accommodation is found in conjunction with the school.
- Opportunities are available for structured career development.
If you enjoy working with children and wish to join an enthusiastic and hard working team, committed to high standards, please submit applications including a CV and two contactable references.
We are also inviting TEFL qualified teachers to apply.
Interviews will take place via Zoom or WhatsApp Video.
Competitive pay and great working conditions.
Please email your CV via the form below.