POSITION: Nursery Staff
HOURS: Full time, Part time, Permanent
Inspired Learning Group (ILG) a growing group of independent preparatory schools and nurseries in the South East of England and we are looking to recruit a range of experienced nursery staff for our nurseries across London. We have a range of permanent, temporary, full-time and part-time positions available. Our nurseries are lovely settings which focus on children aged between 2-5 and holds places for up to 90 children.
Why come and work for us?
We think taking care of our staff is essential. We have a great team and we want to help our employees grow.
We also offer:
- Competitive salary
- Further on the job training
- Great career prospects
- School / Nursery fees discount across the ILG Group
These roles will suit someone who has previous experience in a nursery setting.
We are looking to recruit
- Qualified Nursery Nurses (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent)
- Qualified Early Years Practitioners (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent)
- Qualified Montessori Nursery Nurse (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent)
- Unqualified Nursery Assistants
- Nursery Managers
- Deputy Nursery Managers
We offer shift work between the hours of 8:00 am – 6:00 pm / 7.00 am – 7.00 pm dependant on the setting. You will be working alongside other qualified members of staff in a lively and friendly setting!
Your key day-to-day tasks would include:
- Planning of curriculum with room colleagues as per Early Years Foundation Stage
- Ensuring you provide a warm and caring atmosphere for the children
- Working as part of a team with shared responsibilities
If you love working with children and you want to further your experience with the possibility of promotion and working your way up in a thriving company, please apply now!