Senior Nursery Nurse / Nursery Deputy Manager, East Finchley
We are currently looking for a qualified and experienced Senior nursery nurse/Deputy Manager in East Finchley for a new nursery enterprise encompassing EYFS and international methods of Early Years education. The ethos is based on learn play and grow.
Benefits of the role;
- 25-28K per annum depending on qualifications and experience (£12.02-13.46 per hour)
- Thorough staff training and support
- Excellent transport links
- Pension scheme
Currently we can offer part time roles gradually building up to full time positions once occupancy has increased. Minimum hours offered-20 hours a week.
- Leading and inspiring a team of educators by example
- Responsible for the delivery of our 'learning through play’ educational ethos
- Innovating with activities and constantly challenging your children’s learning and development
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with parents
- Promoting child welfare and ensure safeguarding procedures are followed
- Working a flexible shift pattern within the opening hours (7.30am-6.30pm)
- Passionate about Education and making a difference to the lives of children
- Minimum of 2 years experience of managing a team or room of nursery practitioners in a similar setting
- Positive attitude
- Understanding and desire to deliver good customer service
- Experience with children
- Childcare qualification, L3 or above. A clear understanding of the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS and provide references.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org