The Alliance is a leading early years Charity, also the largest voluntary sector provider of childcare services. We have an exciting opportunity at our Fox hollies Nursery based in Acocks Green, Birmingham. The nursery is part of a group of full daycare nurseries across England which provides childcare and support for young children and their families and works in partnership with the Birmingham City Council and the Department of Education.
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, pro rata for part time employees
- Additional annual leave for long service
- 10% discount on childcare places
- Enhanced sickness pay and paid bereavement leave
- Employer and employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular access to internal and external learning and development opportunities
- The Alliance operates a Team Recognition Scheme to recognise the outstanding work of the staff across the Charity
- Can save up to 25% on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02
- Recruitment Referral Payment Scheme - an introduction payment of up to £100
- You will need to clean all rooms within the nursery and to be responsible for meeting all environmental health and health safety regulations.
- You will also regulate cleaning materials and collate orders as appropriate.
- The ability to understand how to ensure that there is a clean, healthy and safe environment for the children and staff.
- An awareness of COSHH and the handling, and storage of chemicals.
- You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, if your current certificate is not subscribed to the update service.
Hours per week: 10
Weeks per year: 52
Interview date: Monday 28th September 2020
About The Service:
Come can join our fantastic, enthusiastic and friendly team at Foxhollies Nursery.
Foxhollies nursery runs all year round and provides a fun and stimulating approach to early year’s education. This vacancy is a great opportunity to become part of our team and join the Early Years Alliance.
Foxhollies has an environment where you will feel valued, motivated and also supported as well as with developing new skills.
If you’re a compassionate and caring individual looking to make difference, this is the place for you.
The Alliance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It is a requirement of all staff that they share this commitment and follow the prescribed policy and procedures to continuously promote a culture of safeguarding across the whole organisation.
The charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and equal opportunities in employment.