NQT Primary Teachers - September vacancies - Inner/Outer London
We have a number of schools in Inner and outer London looking to appoint Newly Qualified Primary teachers for roles commencing this coming September 2020.
Are you looking to secure a permanent role in either KS1 or KS2 this September?
Are you looking to join a school with a strong, established Senior Leadership team in place with an abundance of support and guidance for NQTs?
- Newly Qualified Teachers.
- Qualified teachers ONLYbeing considered for these positions.
- Be committed to ensuring that every child may flourish and reach their full potential by promoting a learning environment.
- Must have a strong background in literacy and numeracy and knowledge of the UK curriculum.
- Experience of the UK curriculum.
- Must be creative, passionate and positive.
- Permanent positions forNQTs across KS1 and KS2.
- Salary: Inner/outer London (2020 pay spine.)
- Ideal for promising NQTs.
- These schools have specifically requested NQTsas they have programmes and support systems in place.
- A dedicated full time class teacher who can commit to the full academic year 2020/2021.
- A selection of Inner/Outer London schools.
- All requesting NQTs have supportive induction programmes for NQTs.
- Based across all Boroughs in Londondepending on the candidate's preference.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Richard Scott
*Early application are advised as CVs are being shortlisted in coming weeks*