Keren's Nursery is looking for a talented chef to join our team in the Holland Park branch.
We cater to a maximum of 60 children and have a vegetarian Kosher menu. Experience in a similar setting is a must and previous experience in a Kosher kitchen is ideal.
The Nursery Chef would be responsible for the management of the nursery kitchen, organising, preparing and delivering nursery meals in accordance with the nursery menus, food policies and individual dietary requirements. In addition, some of the responsibilities are:
- To maintain the highest standards of Health and Safety apply to children, colleagues, parents and visitors, maintaining a safe and secure environment
- To ensure hygiene and cleanliness within the kitchen is of the highest standard in accordance with Environmental Health requirements and legislation
- To maintain necessary kitchen procedures and records in accordance with Keren’s Nursery and Environmental Health policies and procedures
- To undertake future and refresher training as appropriate
- To be responsible for control, storage and rotation of kitchen stock
- To order food in line with Keren’s Nursery policies and within specified budget
- To contribute to the team effort of the nursery and to attend staff meetings and social events as and when required
- To liaise with the nursery Manager on the ordering of necessary kitchen equipment
- To undertake any other reasonable catering duties as requested by the nursery Manager
Benefits include competitive salary, 45 days of paid holiday per year, access to training and opportunities for professional development.
Apply for Nursery Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly