Nursery/EYFS Teacher - South Italy - ASAP
Looking for a new lifestyle near the beach? Super Low cost of living?
In the beautiful city in the southern Italy's Apulia region, where the cost of living is low. This preschool caters for up to 60 children between the ages of 1-5yrs. Providing bilingual education of the highest quality, following the Reggio approach while using the EYFS program.
- Have EYFS classroom experience
- able to relocate to Italy ASAP
- worked in the 3-5year age group
- EYFS trained and Qualified
- Ideally degree in Early Childhood Studies
- Understanding of Reggio philosophy an advantage
- Experience with British EYFS curriculum
- Native English Speaker
Relocation assistance, Lunch at school canteen, Only a 35 hour work week - Monday to Friday
Earn extra by running an afterschool club!!
How to apply: To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
We are currently working with numerous local and International vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.