Dwight School London is looking to appoint a Nursery Managery. This is a new role and the holder will be pioneering significant changes to Early Years provision at Dwight, by developing and implementing a strategy to create a unique nursery experience for children from 1 year old, by providing best in class provisions which exceed market expectations for 50 week, wraparound care.
Dwight London was authorised as an International Baccalaureate World School in 1995 and has continued to thrive internationally with close links to its sister schools in New York, Seoul, Shanghai, Dubai and the Dwight Global Online school. The Dwight School community has a rich diversity of cultures, nationalities and experiences, with over 50 nationalities represented and over 40 languages spoken which we truly benefit from and cherish.
Dwight is a values-driven organisation and we welcome applications from individuals who share our vision to nurture confident, compassionate young people who influence the future as well as committing to the IB philosophy of educating for a better, more peaceful world
We are looking for someone who has:
- A relevant Early Years qualification, Level 3 or above or QTS
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience within a childcare setting
- Experience of working in a management or leadership role
- A passion for play, inquiry-led learning and outdoor learning
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Aspires to the attributes of the IB Learner Profile
In return we can offer:
- A supportive and innovative leadership team
- Professional development opportunities
- Collaboration with colleagues in other Dwight schools across the globe
- An environment that nurtures personal growth and values individual contributions
- The opportunity to make a difference to the lives of young people in a values-driven organisation
How to Apply:
Details of how to apply can be found on our website, link below:
Please also include a supporting statement of no more than 2 pages explaining how you meet the requirements of the Job Summary and Person Specification.
Dwight School London is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.
We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school. This is in line with statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education 2020 and The Education Act 2002, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.