4 days left
- Contract Type
This stunning and purpose built Nursery in Winchmore Hill is looking for an experienced and qualified Nursery Nurse to join an amazing team.
You will be a key worker for an allocated group of children, working in partnership with parents and other professionals to provide children with the best outcome in life.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy and stimulating Nursery.
- Working in partnership with parents and carers.
- Being able to support children in their individual routines such as meals, nappies, sleep and outings.
- Experience of being a key person including writing assessments and observations.
- Safeguarding and promoting the health, safety and welfare of children.
- Following and implementing all of the policies and procedures set out by the Nursery.
- Be able to capture children's learning moments and record them.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 childcare and education or recognised equivalent.
- Have a competent understanding of the EYFS and what is involved in being part of a Nursery team.
- Be used to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in looking after children 0-5 years.
- A high degree of professionalism.
- A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
Apply for Nursery Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly