Happy Days Nurseries have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nursery Manager to join our Exeter Nursery.
Are you a Nursery Manager who is passionate about childcare and wants to inspire your own team to enable them to offer a wonderful experience to the children in our care?
Are you looking for a role whereby you will be mentored and supported and have the autonomy to lead your nursery and follow the company’s vision for an outstanding setting?
Happy Days Exeter Nursery is situated within Peninsula Business Park and has excellent transport links. We are a 5 minute walk away from the train station which serves the town directly (8 minutes) and has a car park at the station for commuters. We are served by buses H1/H2, D local buses and 52B/52C.
The environment you will be working in will be calm and designed using neutral colours that promote concentration and provide a strong learning environment that is not over stimulating and distracting.
Your key day-to-day tasks will include:
- Responsibility for the safety and welfare of children between the ages of 0 - 5 years
- Managing occupancy and commercial performance of the nursery
- Accountable to maintaining and achieving quality and standards
- Ensure effective leadership and development across the nursery team
- Proactively advise and support parents to maximise customer satisfaction
- Overall responsibility for identifying and actively promoting staff development at all levels to support succession and company growth
Happy Days provides excellent childcare, join us at Happy Days Exeter and you can enjoy our incentives:
- 33 days annual leave
- Discounted childcare
- Continuing professional development
- Flexible working hours
- Paid external training and free online training
- Established apprenticeship scheme
- Closed between Christmas / New Year and each Bank Holiday
- Annual Christmas party
- Bonus scheme
- Onsite parking at the nursery
You will need to hold a minimum of L3 or above in a recognised UK childcare qualification in early years and possess at least 2 years’ experience within a managerial role.
If you are interested in applying click on the Apply Now button below
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy please email HRadmin@happydaysnurseries.com
“Happy Days, Committed to safer recruitment”