Childcare and Quality Director
3 days left
- Contract Type
A rare and exciting opportunity for a Childcare and Quality Director to join a leading Nursery Group.
You will be overseeing all aspects of quality and childcare practice across the Group's settings.
The Childcare and Quality Manager will join the Group's Senior Management Team.
You will be responsible for overseeing the quality and compliance of settings within the Nursery Group, the role will be based at the company’s head office with occasional field based work.
You will be responsible for strategic management and oversee the settings ensuring support is offered with an aim of achieving outstanding Ofsted inspections at ALL settings.
You will be experienced in Quality Management, have the ability to lead, inspire, support, train and monitor the area management team to ensure they along with their nursery management team are delivering the very best outcomes for children.
You will be someone who is very experienced in ensuring a high degree of compliance in Health and Safety Standards are met.
You will be responsible for ensuring all settings are fully compliant and aware of OFSTED requirements and that the settings are offered tailored and robust support, based on findings from audit, analysis and inspections to ensure practice and standards are continuously moving forward.
You will liaise and strategize with other Senior Managers within the organisation including the Directors, to ensure and deliver a cohesive, robust and consistent approach to supporting the Group’s settings.
You will be someone who has strong abilities in being able to plan and prioritise your time and resource capacity in order to provide structured and planned as well as emergency/business critical support to the settings in your remit.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:-
• To ensure that Nursery Managers feel supported in their role.
• To ensure compliance with registration and inspection requirements.
• Visit each nursery on a regular basis providing face to face support as well as prioritising visits to nurseries where there is more urgent requirement.
• To ensure that the EYFS framework is embedded and learning outcomes are being met.
• To ensure all aspects of Ofsted registrations are up-to-date.
• To ensure that all proposed or actual regulatory changes are shared with and cascaded to both head office and nursery staff.
• To lead on all aspects of safeguarding including managing allegations.
• To ensure customer service levels are maintained to the highest level and manage any childcare related complaints effectively.
• To implement systems to monitor and improve quality standards to ensure ongoing commitment to quality assurance.
• Contribute to the development of new systems, policies and procedures.
• To ensure that Area Managers, Nursery Managers and staff are fully inducted and trained in all aspects relating to childcare and quality.
• To work in conjunction with the Senior Management Team to ensure highest standards of childcare, teaching and learning are met at all times.
• Support Area Managers to implement change and development within settings.
The role offers excellent rates of pay and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Childcare and Quality Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly