Flexible Pre-school Worker
The Alliance is a leading early years Charity, also the largest voluntary sector provider for childcare services. We have an exciting opportunity working across our Happitots Community and Seashells Pre-schools based in Lincolnshire. The pre-schools are part of a group of full daycare settings that provides childcare and support for young children and their families and works in partnership with the East Lindsey District Council and the Department of Education.
- 28 days annual leave pro rata.
- Employer and employee contribution pension scheme.
- Regular access to internal; and external learning and development opportunities.
- The Alliance operates a 'Team Recognition Scheme' to recognise the outstanding work of the staff across the Charity.
- Can save up to 25% on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02
- We are looking to establish a list of approved flexible staff for our nursery. Flexible staff will be called upon to cover staff shortages when they arise, although there are no guarantee hours of work.
- Be responsible for the provision of care and appropriate learning opportunities for children in the setting and will supervised the children and protect them from dangerous or harmful situations.
- Proven post qualification experience of working with children.
- Successful applicants will need a minimum Level 2 Early Years Education and Childcare Qualification or equivalent.
- You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, if your current certificate is not subscribed to the update service.
All posts are on an as and when required basis.
Virtual interview date: Thursday 22nd October 2020
Please note our virtual interviews take place via Microsoft Teams, you may need to download this prior to your interview.
About The Service:
The Alliance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It is a requirement of all staff that they share this commitment and follow the prescribed policy and procedures to continuously promote a culture of safeguarding across the whole organisation.
The charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and equal opportunities in employment.