Nursery Assistant - Fulham - ASAP
NURSERY ASSISTANTS - Fulham - ASAP
We are currently interviewing Assistants for a well-established London Nursery.
These are permanent positions for assistants to join this full- time private nursery in either the Baby Room or Toddlers Room
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in a Nursery
- Be passionate, personable, approachable and caring
- Able to work under pressure
- You will be able to build positive relationships with the children, parents, carers and staff, as well as other professionals in the field
- Hold a clear, up to date DBS or willing to carry one out
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have an excellent knowledge on the EYFS framework
- Available to start ASAP
- The position:
- Salary £18000 to £19000
- Full time
- Nursery open all year round
- Nursery open hours are 8.00am to 6.00pm
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Apply for Nursery Assistant - Fulham - ASAP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly