Nursery Practitioner - UNDER TWO'S Practitioner
We are looking to complete our wonderful team to ensure that we can provide the best personalised, nurtured and educational experience to our clients and their families. If you are someone who cares about what you do, love making a change, and have a passion for developing little minds, then PLEASE let us know. Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Flourish is a newly opened, family run nursery. The nursery caters for 30 children between six months and five years old.
- The role is a minimum of 40 - 45 hours per week.
- 28 days Annual Leave PA
Person Spec (Required)
- NVQ Level 3 or above.
- Excellent working knowledge of the EYFS. Fluent in Spoken & Written English.
- Willingness to go the extra mile.
Person Spec (Desired)
- Food hygiene Certificate
- Paediatric First Aid
- Motivation and Enthusiasm.
Benefits for Staff
- In house Training 3x PA minimum,
- Paediatric First aid and Safeguarding
- Staff outings
- Gym Membership
- Extra paid day off on your birthday
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to email@example.com
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
Apply for Nursery Practitioner - UNDER TWO'S Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly