School Caretaker required near Chiswick
A primary school near Chiswick are looking to take on a caretaker for an ASAP start.
- The role is a full-time postion with split shifts during term time of 6.30am to 9.30am and 3.30pm to 7.30pm. During school holidays and half terms the hours are 8am to 4pm.
- The salary for the role is Scale 5
- This is a vary varied role and you will be responsible for amongst other things - locking and unlocking the school, carrying out minor repair work around the school, operate and be responisble for alarm and CCTV systems, liaising with contractors and external agencies.
- Although previous school caretaker experience is not essential, you must have experience working in a facilities or site operations role in a public sector or regulated setting.
- Interested candidates must also have general maintenance skills, customer service skills and mucy be PC literate and able to use emails and Microsoft Office
If this position interests you, please apply through this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for School Caretaker required near Chiswick
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly