Level 3/Montessori Teacher
We are a well-established Montessori nursery in the heart of Wimbledon with a large outdoor area. We are looking for a qualified Montessori teacher OR Level 3 to join our team for our 2-3 year old classroom which we are expanding. The hours are 8am-1pm term-time only.
- Making sure all learning journeys for key children are up-to-date; this will include snap shoot observations as well as photo or long observations.
- Montessori planning and presentations for key children
- Theme planning including setting up age-appropriate resources/activities, always thinking of next steps for children
- Termly reports and parent meetings
- Input into how the preschool is run and putting across new ideas to management
- Ensuring children flourish in a secure environment and implement nursery safeguarding policies
- Montessori qualification or childcare level 3 along with knowledge of the EYFS, although nursery experience is not essential
- Enthusiastic, motivated and able to work well in a team
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Pay would be £13 per hour
If you think you are suitable for this role please send us your CV we would love to hear from you.
Interviews will be done in person but masks must be worn.
Apply for Level 3/Montessori Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly