Nursery Room Leader, Ealing
We are currently recruiting a Nursery Room Leader for an established, friendly and supportive setting in LB of Ealing;
- Competitive salary, paying up to £23K per annum
- Generous Holiday package
- Emphasis on growth and development with Staff training
- Pension Scheme
- Supporting the overall day to day running of the nursery in conjunction under the guidance of the Nursery Manager and Deputy Manager.
- Supporting staff development and practice to ensure continual quality development of the setting.
- Supporting continued growth and opportunity of the nursery by developing robust and effective parent partnership programmes.
- Ensuring all staff are to committed to ensuring the very best outcomes for children.
- Acting as designated key person for an allocated number of children.
- Ensure you observe, plan and assess children’s learning and development within the EYFS framework.
- Developing positive partnership with parents.
- Leading, developing and managing your room staff to ensure the best outcomes for children.
- Working as part of a wider management structure within the Nursery.
- Supporting team development.
- Full time, permanent contract
- 40 hours a week/rota system
- 28 days holiday
Requirements of the role;
- Willingness to learn.
- Passionate about working with children.
- NVQ Level 3 Certificate or higher (QTS)
- A satisfactory enhanced DBS check which confirms suitability to work with children.
- Previous experience, (Minimum 2 years) of working within a high quality nursery.
- Commitment to diversity and equal opportunities.
- Commitment to young children and families.
- Friendly, flexible and positive approach.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Good customer awareness.
For more information regarding the role or just a confidential chat, call or email us today.