Nursery Room Leader, Richmond upon Thames
An established private day nursery near to Richmond upon Thames are looking to recruit an experienced Nursery Room Leader to join their friendly team of staff. The nursery is easy to commute from Sutton, Kingston, Twickenham and surrounding areas.
Benefits of Nursery Baby Room Leader:-
- Generous salary for the area up to £23,000 per year
- Generous bonus scheme
- Great opportunities for promotion
- Great opportunities for training
- Generous holiday allowance
As a Nursery Room Leader you will be working in a supportive environment and have great opportunities for training and development as well as the following benefits:-
Role and responsibilities of a Nursery Room Leader:-
Full time, permanent role working 40 hours a week on a rota system
Vacancy in the toddler room
- Manage and lead a room and a team of staff, overseeing the Room Leader and Nursery Practitioners
- Work closely as a part of the senior management team
- To build relationships with children and their families or carers
- Help ensure all children receive the highest standards of care and education
- Planning for children following the EYFS curriculum
- Maintain the health & safety of children and follow safeguarding procedures
The ideal candidate for Nursery Room Leader position must have the following:-
- Strong leadership and communication skills and be a team player
- A proven track record of supervisory experience
- NNEB, CACHE level 3, NVQ level 3 or equivalent/higher in Early Years Childcare
- Good knowledge of the EYFS
- Knowledge of Health and Safety
- Able to liaise with and develop good relationships with parents, local authorities and outside agencies
This recruitment opportunity offers the successful candidate a competitive salary, pension and career development whilst working within a highly successful and professional team.
SALARY OF THE POSITION NURSERY ROOM LEADER IS UP TO £23,000 DEPENDING ON QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE.
An offer of this position will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS Check.
About Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd:
Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd is a specialist in Nursery Recruitment Company working with over 100 nurseries across London and the UK. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers or request any references without your consent.