Early Years Teacher OR QTS, Golders Green
We are currently recruiting for an ambitious and passionate Nursery Teacher, preferably with QTS for an independent nursery setting in Golders Green, NWL with an excellent reputation for quality childcare and innovative ideas. The setting is assessed as 'Outstanding' in the last Ofsted report.
What's on Offer:
- Competitive salary, paying up to £26K per annum
- Fixed Holidays;
- 7 days at Xmas, 4 days at Easter, 2 weeks at the end of August PLUS Bank Holidays.
- Excellent training and management support
- Company Pension
- Extra perks and benefits
- Emphasis on teamwork
This is a full time permanent role and requires experience of under 3's.
Vacancy in the rising 2's and rising 3's rooms.
Must have outstanding observation and planning skills with excellent written and spoken English.
Working as a key person you must be able to build strong relationships with both children and their families
- Planning stimulating and fun activities whilst closely following the Early Years curriculum
- Observing children and recording early years milestones
- Encouraging learning through meaningful play
- Working to maintain Health & Safety and Safeguarding Practices within the setting
- Creating a fun, safe and warm environment where children can flourish and grow
The contract is fixed;
- Permanent, full time contract
- 8.45am to 6pm
Essential qualities and qualifications of Nursery Nurse Practitioner:
- An Early Years/childcare qualification Level 3 or above
- At least 1 years experience of managing a room/team in a nursery
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- A passion for childcare and a full understanding of the EYFS
- Experience of using a tablet for reports are desirable
- Outstanding written and spoken English with great communication skills