Bright Stars Nursery is looking for a passionate and experienced Nursery Manager to lead an enthusiastic team at our Term Time Preschool in Southgate, Scout and Guide HQ, Cannon Rd, London N14 7HE registered for 45 children age 2 to 5 years old.
The successful candidate will have:
- NVQ Level 3 (or above) qualification in Childcare
- Previous experience in similar role in an Early Years Setting
- Experience in leading an OFSTED inspection
- A proven track record with OFSTED inspections
- A proven track record of leadership and teamwork
- A thorough knowledge of high-quality teaching & learning in the EYFS
- Able to build positive relationships with the children, parents, carers and staff, as well as other professionals in the field
- Good communication and organisational skill
Employee benefits include:
- Pension Scheme
- Continuous and Funded CPD
- Supernumerary position
- Term Time position
- Friendly team
- Opportunities for further training and self-development
- Christmas Dinner and Annual Award Celebration for our Bright Stars team – all on us!
The nursery is open Monday to Friday from 8.00 am to 4.00 pm – 40.2 weeks per year.
Salary : negotiable, immediate start.