Nursery Room Leader
Are are a qualified and experienced Nursery Nurse looking for the next step in your career or a Room Leader looking for a new challenge? If so, please apply today.
This role is ideal if you are someone who is able to lead and mentor a team and provide outstanding care and education for all children in the Nursery. You must have a passion for childcare and have a 'can do' attitude.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy and stimulating Nursery.
- Working in partnership with parents and carers.
- To induct, support and mentor new staff, carry out team meetings, conduct regular staff assessments, recognising training needs, monitoring training and developing teamwork.
- To support and supervise the planning and preparation of exciting inspirational activities to develop all aspects of the child’s individual development and to cover all areas of development within a stimulating atmosphere.
- To ensure all developmental records and observations are maintained using the designated nursery record keeping tools and following both EYFS requirements and the company philosophy.
- Experience of being a key person including writing assessments and observations.
- Safeguarding and promoting the health, safety and welfare of children.
- Following and implementing all of the policies and procedures set out by the Nursery.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 childcare and education or recognised equivalent.
- Have a competent understanding of the EYFS and what is involved in being part of a Nursery team.
- Be used to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in looking after children 0-5 years.
- A high degree of professionalism.
- A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE