Early Years Teacher (Require EYTS/QTS Qualification)
Inspired Learning Group – Walton Montessori Day Nursery
Position: Early Years Teacher (Require EYTS/QTS Qualification)
Contract type: Term Time-38 Weeks
Hours of Work: 40 hours a week
Contract term: Permanent
Date Posted: 21 Oct 2020
Closing date: 30 Oct 2020
Start date: immediate start
Place of Work: Walton on Thames, K12 1LZ, Surrey, South East London
Email us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inspired Learning Group (ILG) a growing group of independent preparatory schools and nurseries. ILG currently owns and operates 16 schools and nurseries across Greater London. Overall, our staff of over 330 look after over 1,300 pupils, making us one of the largest independent school groups in the UK.
We are looking to recruit a permanent, full-time member of staff for our nursery based in Walton.
At Walton Montessori Day Nursery all our practitioners are fully qualified child-care professionals, allowing them to provide pupils with a safe, homely environment to learn. Based in Walton, London, our nursery is a lovely setting which focus on both boys and girls aged 3 months - 5 years and holds places for up to 56 children. This role will suit someone who has previous experience in a nursery setting. We offer shift work between the hours of 8:00 am – 6:00 pm. You will be working alongside other qualified members of staff in a lively and friendly setting!
Children at Walton Montessori Day Nursery are treated as individuals and given the care and attention they deserve. The practitioners are devoted to helping the children create lots of happy memories, whilst their confidence grows and their consideration towards others progresses.
Why come and work for us?
We think taking care of our staff is essential. We have a great team and we want to help our employees grow.
We also offer:
- Competitive salary
- Further on the job training
- Great career prospects
- School / Nursery fees discount across the ILG Group
Applicants should demonstrate the following qualifications & experiences:
- Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent is mandatory
- Awareness of an appropriate curriculum for children 0 - 5 years particularly in terms of play, language and literacy development, personal and social and emotional development, mathematical and technological understanding, and creative and physical development
- Ability to plan an appropriate balance of adult and child-initiated learning and development opportunities that are both enjoyable and challenging
- Ability to make accurate and consistent judgements about each
- Minimum of 2 consecutive years in one school
- Experience of teaching in nursery
- Knowledge of commonly used resources to support pupils with a range of needs and abilities from EYFS to KS1
Walton Montessori Day Nursery, a part of Inspired Learning Group, is totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, as all new staff will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance, identity checks, qualification checks and employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps within employment, two satisfactory references and registration with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
If you love working with children and you want to further your experience with the possibility of promotion and working your way up in a thriving company, please apply now!