Junior Deputy Nursery Manager
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Room Leader/Third in Charge who is looking to grow professionally, and work as a room based Junior Deputy Manager.
This role involves leading a classroom on a daily basis, whilst having the unique opportunity to work closely with the management team to lead and support the entire Nursery team.
You will be joining a dedicated and passionate team who provide the very best possible care, leaving parents reassured and children happy.
If you are someone who has a passion to lead in the safeguarding and improvement of outcomes for all children, then please apply today!
Some of your responsibilities as a Junior Deputy Nursery Manager will include:
- Overseeing and coordinating stimulating and inspiring activities for the children across the Nursery.
- Supporting the Nursery Manager and the Deputy Manager in the day to day operations of the Nursery.
- Supporting the monitoring of staff performance across the Nursery.
- Ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Show initiative and motivation to bring new ideas and work within a progressive and pro-active team.
Requirements for the Junior Deputy Manager
- Experience of working with children in a Nursery/private day care setting as a Room Leader or Third in Charge.
- A relevant early years/childcare qualification at either Level 3 or above
- Strong knowledge of the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage)
- A clear understanding of safeguarding and knowledge of child protection procedures
- Can plan activities for children that are age appropriate that will develop the children’s language and communication skills and foster their curiosity and independence
- Experience of leading a team.
- Good communication skills, approachable, confident and caring with a passion for working with young children
- Good team player.
If you have the skills to succeed in this Junior Deputy Manager role and are committed to the provision of quality childcare and education then do apply.
Pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS will be required and you must have right to work in the UK.