Early Years Teacher
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Early Years Teacher wishing to work in a stunning Nursery near Wandsworth.
As the Nursery's Early Years Teacher, you will be responsible for creating a studio environment to support, nurture and inspire children’s development and learning.
You will be an experienced Early Years Teacher with Qualified Teacher Status.
The role is 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- You will oversee the learning, development and attainment of the children’s progress within the Nursery and have the capacity to lead and advise other colleagues to ensure a holistic and individual approach to the children’s learning.
- As Early Years Teacher you will work closely with leaders and other subject teachers to introduce, embed and continually monitor the education systems and programmes offered within the Nursery.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- You will have the experience, knowledge and skill to teach in line with the EYFS curriculum and the Nurseries unique educational curriculum, which you will play an integral part in establishing and embedding.
- You will be an experienced Early Years Teacher with Qualified Teacher Status.
- As the Early Years Teacher, you will have a broad and comprehensive understanding of the early years curriculum and children’s learning with the ability to use this appropriately in lesson delivery.
- Experience in caring for young children aged 0-5 years.
- The ability to manage a group of children.
- Experience is assessing children’s development and planning activities to support their on-going attainment and growth.
- The ability to work within a multi-subject team.
What we offer:
- Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION