6 days left
- Contract Type
If you have experience of managing a Nursery/School kitchen, then please apply today!
This stunning Nursery is looking for an exceptional and experienced Nursery Cook/Chef. You will be working Monday to Friday , 40 hours per week.
You will be responsible for ensuring all dietary needs are met and that children are eating a varied, nutritional diet each day.
You will be solely responsible for the preparation of the children's' meals provided throughout the day, which include breakfast, morning snack, lunch and tea.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Planning and preparation of food to provide meals in accordance with the setting's food policies.
- Catering for all individual dietary requirements in line with parental guidance.
- Maintaining the highest standards of Health and Safety.
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment.
- Ensure hygiene and cleanliness within the kitchen is of the highest standard.
- Maintain necessary kitchen procedures and records.
- To undertake future and refresher training as appropriate.
- Responsible for control, storage and rotation of kitchen stock.
- Order food for the Nursery within specified budget.
- To contribute to the team effort of the Nursery.
- Liaise with the Nursery Manager on the ordering of necessary kitchen equipment.
To be successful in your application, you will:
- Hold a relevant qualification in catering.
- Previous relevant experience managing a Nursery/School kitchen.
- ·Hold recent food hygiene training certificates.
- Have excellent communication skills.
Apply for Nursery Cook/Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly