Early Years Teacher (Require EYTS/QTS Qualification)
6 days left
- Contract Type
Part of Inspired Learning Group –
Westbury House Preparatory School and Nursery
Position: Early Years Teacher (Require EYTS/QTS Qualification)
Contract type: Term Time-38 Weeks
Hours of Work: 40 hours a week
Contract term: Permanent
Date Posted: 05 Nov 2020
Closing date: 30 Nov 2020
Start date: Immediate Start
Place of Work: KT3 5AS, New Malden, Surrey, South West London
Email us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inspired Learning Group (ILG) is a growing group of 16 independent preparatory schools and nurseries across Greater London. Overall, our staff of over 330 are responsible for over 1,300 pupils, making us one of the largest independent school groups in the UK.
Our schools and nurseries have a strong family atmosphere and prepare pupils exceptionally well for schools of their choice at age 11+. Each school under the ILG umbrella has its own unique identity and ethos, though all are equally dedicated to our core promise of a broad and balanced curriculum for every child.
We are looking to recruit a member of staff for our site based in Surrey, Westbury House Preparatory School and Nursery, 80, Westbury Road, New Malden Surrey KT3 5AS. We offer shift work between the hours of 7:30 am – 6:00 pm for all our nursery staff.
The successful candidate should be passionate about teaching and children’s learning.
Applicants should demonstrate the following qualifications & experiences:
• Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent is mandatory
• Awareness of an appropriate curriculum for children 0 - 5 years particularly in terms of play, language and literacy development, personal and social and emotional development, mathematical and technological understanding, and creative and physical development
• Ability to plan an appropriate balance of adult and child-initiated learning and development opportunities that are both enjoyable and challenging
• Ability to make accurate and consistent judgements about each
• Minimum of 2 consecutive years in one school
• Experience of teaching in nursery
• Knowledge of commonly used resources to support pupils with a range of needs and abilities from EYFS to KS1
Interested candidates should send an application at the earliest possible time.
Inspired Learning Group is totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, as all new staff will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance, identity checks, qualification checks and employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps within employment, two satisfactory references and registration with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Apply for Early Years Teacher (Require EYTS/QTS Qualification)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly