7 days left
- Contract Type
The Alliance is a leading early years Charity, also the largest voluntary sector provider for childcare services. We have an exciting opportunity in our Sundon Stars Pre-school based in Luton. The nursery is part of a group of full daycare nurseries that provides childcare and support for young children and their families and works in partnership with the Luton Borough Council and the Department of Education.
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, pro rata for part-time employees
- Additional annual leave for long service
- 10% discount on childcare places
- Enhanced sickness pay and paid bereavement leave
- Employer and employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular access to internal and external learning and development opportunities
- The Alliance operates a 'Team Recognition Scheme' to recognise the outstanding work of the staff across the Charity
- Can save up to 25% on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02
- Recruitment Referral Payment Scheme - an introduction payment of up to £100
- Ensuring that the early years service delivered is of the highest quality.
- Liaising with families about their children's learning and needs.
- Ensuring accurate record-keeping and complying with reporting requirements.
- You will responsible for the financial sustainability of the nursery.
- Marketing services within the local community and meeting local needs.
- You will also work with your team to offer a range of services and advise to support parents.
- Successful applicants will need a minimum Level 3 Early Years Education and Childcare Qualification or equivalent.
- Proven experience in running or helping to run a similar service.
- The ability to manage resources to ensure the setting's expenditure and income is in line with its budget.
- The ability to multi-task and establish rapport with staff, families and external agencies.
- You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, if your current certificate is not subscribed to the update service.
Hours per week: 32.5
Weeks per year: 39
Virtual interview date: Friday 11th December 2020
Please note our virtual interviews take place via Microsoft Teams, you may need to download this prior to your interview.
About The Service
The Alliance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It is a requirement of all staff that they share this commitment and follow the prescribed policy and procedures to continuously promote a culture of safeguarding across the whole organisation.
The charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and equal opportunities in employment.