Part of Inspired Learning Group –
St. Christopher’s Preparatory School and Nursery
Position: Head Teacher
Salary: £60,000 to £65,000
Hours of Work: 40 hours a week
Contract term: Permanent
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2020
Closing date: 30 Nov 2020
Start date: Immediate Start
Place of Work: HA9 8HE, Middlesex, North West London
Email us your CV at: email@example.com
Inspired Learning Group (ILG) is a growing group of 16 independent preparatory schools and nurseries across Greater London. Overall, our staff of over 330 are responsible for over 1,300 pupils, making us one of the largest independent school groups in the UK.
Our schools and nurseries have a strong family atmosphere and prepare pupils exceptionally well for schools of their choice at age 11+. Each school under the ILG umbrella has its own unique identity and ethos, though all are equally dedicated to our core promise of a broad and balanced curriculum for every child.
We are looking to recruit a member of staff for our site based in Wembley, St. Christopher’s Preparatory School and Nursery, 71 Wembley Park Drive, Wembley, Middlesex, HA9 8HE. We offer shift work between the hours of 8:00 am – 6:00 pm for all our nursery staff.
The successful candidate should be passionate about teaching and children’s learning.
Applicants should demonstrate the following qualifications & experiences:
- Qualified Teacher Status and evidence of continuing professional development
- Success as a Headteacher or Deputy Headteacher
- Leadership at various levels, in a variety of contexts
- Demonstrable commitment to implementing the ideals of independent education
- Managing and developing the school’s financial management responsibilities
- Managing, developing, inspiring and motivating staff
- Successes of implementing effective pupil tracking systems to ensure that pupils of all levels of ability achieve their potential
- Managing policy development and educational compliance
- Understanding of school self-evaluation processes, and the implementation of school improvement plans
Interested candidates should send an application at the earliest possible time.
Inspired Learning Group is totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, as all new staff will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance, identity checks, qualification checks and employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps within employment, two satisfactory references and registration with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).