River Mill is looking to recruit a Nursery Manager to join our new primary school in Dartford. The successful applicants will be required to work from 8.15am to 4.30pm 5 days per week during term time.
The salary will be Kent Range 7 £25,000 full time equivalent £20,290 Actual
The successful candidate will:
- Be someone who enjoys working with children
- Experience undertaking the administration involved in organising the provision and managing and delivering the service while it is in operation during Term.
- Current experience of working and managing in a nursery
- Experience of delivering the EYFS curriculum
- Be a good team player, flexible and prepared to use their initiative
- Be committed to their own professional development
- Be imaginative, fun, creative and very energetic
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Have good organisational skills
- River Mill is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- The successful applicant will need to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.
If you would like to see our school before applying, please call the School Office on 01322 466 975 to arrange a tour.
We offer many opportunities for staff to develop their career within our mutually supportive team. We are a growth mind-set school, with no limits on pupil or adult learning. We are committed to ensuring that all River Mill children are become motivated, enthusiastic and independent learners. We do this by creating learning experiences that are relevant, engaging and purposeful. We encourage everyone to strive to be the best that they can be.
To apply, please download and complete the application form attached at the bottom of this advert. Completed applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we do not accept CVs.
Information about the school
River Mill is a new free school that has opened in the centre of Dartford. We are part of Connect Schools Academy Trust, which is a MAT with schools in Dartford, Tonbridge and Bromley and is made up of 6 like-minded schools and two pre-schools. This enables us to deliver highly effective CPD opportunities and structure for professional development and career progression.
We are a friendly and welcoming school with a diverse community of learners and have high expectations for all our pupils and celebrate their many skills and talents.
We have a brand new school building with extensive grounds and excellent teaching resources, ICT provision, spacious classrooms, a happy and supportive staff team and happy, motivated children. Our creative STEM curriculum and curriculum drivers promote engagement and enjoyment as well as developing the skills and knowledge for life-long learning.
Job Contact Information
- Name:Lisa Dunstall
- Address:Central Road, Dartford, Kent, DA1 5JN
- Telephone: 01689 821716
- Email: email@example.com