Nursery Teacher - Native Level English Speaking
Do you have a sound Knowledge of the Early Foundation stage? If you have a creative mind and a passion for working with children, then Monroe’s Nursery has an exciting opportunity for you to join the team immediately.
We are a British nursery based in Dubai, catering for children from 3 months to 4 years, seeking an experienced British Native English Speaking Early Years Educator.
To join our successful team, you will need to hold a minimum CACH Level 3. Qualifications related to childcare can also be beneficial.
Key skills for nursery teachers
- A good sense of humour
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- developing and implementing lessons/work schemes
- providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning
- organising and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, music, dancing etc)
- liaising with parents/carers.
- maintaining records
- monitoring and recording progress
- Extensive knowledge of the revised EYFS.
The job requires an enthusiastic, imaginative and energetic individual capable of gaining the full potential from each child.
If you feel you are the right person to fill this position, please send your CV via the form below.
Apply for Nursery Teacher - Native Level English Speaking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly