5 days left
- Contract Type
Come can join our fantastic, enthusiastic and friendly team at Foxhollies Nursery. Foxhollies nursery runs all year round and provides a fun and stimulating approach to early year’s education.
This vacancy is a great opportunity to become part of our team and join the Early Years Alliance. Foxhollies has an environment where you will feel valued, motivated and also supported as well as with developing new skills.
If you’re a compassionate and caring individual looking to make difference, this is the place for you.
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, pro rata for part-time employees
- Additional annual leave for long service
- 10% discount on childcare places
- Enhanced sickness pay and paid bereavement leave
- Employer and employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular access to internal; and external learning and development opportunities
- The Alliance operates a 'Team Recognition Scheme' to recognise the outstanding work of the staff across the Charity
- Can save up to 25% on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02
- Recruitment Referral Payment Scheme - an introduction payment of up to £100
- You will take responsibility for the provision of care and appropriate learning opportunities for children in the nursery.
- Supervise the children and protect them from dangerous or harmful situations and liaise daily with their parents/carers providing them with a daily activity record.
- Successful applicants will need a minimum Level 2 Early Years Education and Childcare Qualification or equivalent.
- Proven post qualification experience of working with children.
- You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, if your current certificate is not subscribed to the update service.
Hours per week: 40
Weeks per year: 52
Virtual interview date: Wednesday 3rd February 2021
Please note our virtual interviews take place via Microsoft Teams, you may need to download this prior to your interview.
This vacancy is maternity cover
About The Service
The Alliance is a leading early years Charity, also the largest voluntary sector provider for childcare services. We have an exciting opportunity in our Foxhollies Nursery based in Acocks Green, Birmingham The nursery is part of a group of full daycare nurseries that provides childcare and support for young children and their families and works in partnership with the Birmingham City Council and the Department of Education.
The Alliance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It is a requirement of all staff that they share this commitment and follow the prescribed policy and procedures to continuously promote a culture of safeguarding across the whole organisation.
The charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and equal opportunities in employment.