At Bright Explorers we pride ourselves in providing a service of excellence. We are a small 58 place day nursery and we are looking for full time Nursery practitioners to join our lovely team.
This role will be perfect for someone who has previously worked in a nursery and is familiar with the day to day running of the organisation.
- Promote the nursery ethos.
- Ensure you provide a warm, loving and caring environment for all children.
- Providing fun and stimulating activities in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum.
- To ensure safeguarding, children protection and health and safety policies are adhered to at all times.
- To work in partnership with parents and families.
- To observe, track and plan individual activities for children.
- Ensure excellent standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times.
Salary and benefits
- £20,000 - £22,000.00 per annum
- 28 days annual leave
- Training and professional development
Qualifications and experience
- A level 3 qualification in childcare such as NNEB, EYE, CACHE, NVQ or equivalent.
- Sound knowledge of safeguarding children and child protection policies and procedures.
- Work will within a team and able to use own initiative
Desirable but not essential
- To have an additional language other than English
- First aid qualification
- SENCO training and experience
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV via the form below.