Nursery Educator (Nursery Nurse) Level 3.
At Riverside Nursery School, Twickenham Green, we pride ourselves on offering your children a curriculum that draws
inspiration from a range of established and successful pedagogies including Montessori and Reggio Emilia. Together, our
educational team focuses on the individual child, encouraging their love of learning and challenging them in a safe and
We are searching for a reliable, trustworthy, and innovative Montessori Teacher to join our excellent school. The
Montessori Teacher's responsibilities include creating lesson plans and curricula focused on developing social, physical,
intellectual, and emotional skills, assessing children's individual needs, and communicating with parents as required. You
should be able to create a nurturing, stimulating classroom where every child feels included.
To be successful as a Nursery Educator, you should be a lifelong learner who inspires a love for learning in your
students. Outstanding candidates are able to accept failure, learn from their mistakes, and embrace creativity and
To be considered for this position you must:
- Hold a recognised Early Years level 2 or 3 qualification.Be passionate about early education.Have gained recent experience within an Early Years setting.Possess a working knowledge of the Early Years Framework and awareness of ratios.Be confident in working with babies and young children, in particular under 2's.Be committed to maintaining the highest standards for our children.Be a team player, who is able to work flexibly at different sites when needed.
We offer our staff:
● Excellent salary for experience
● 28 days annual leave
● 50% childcare discount
● A commitment to your continuous professional development with funding available for additional training.
● Access to our incredible Leadership development programme.
● A wider range of career progression opportunities within the group.
● Employee wellbeing support including free counselling.
● A warm and friendly environment and culture.
● Employee referral bonuses.
Please visit our website www.riversidenurseryschools.com for more information, or for a confidential informal discussion about the role, please email
Riverside Nursery Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and
expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is
subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.