Early Years Practitioner - Level 2
Early Years Practitioner Level 2
Job Type: Full-time, 36- 40 hours per week
Salary: £8- £9.50/hour dependent on qualification and experience
We are looking to complete our wonderful team to ensure that we can provide the best personalized, nurtured and educational experience to our clients and their families. If you are someone who cares about what you do, love making a change, and have a passion for developing little minds, then PLEASE let us know. Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Flourish is a newly opened, family run nursery. The nursery caters for 30 children between six months and five years old.
- Provide the children with a safe, secure and home like environment
- Have a working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage, or show a willingness to learn
- Operate a key person system and liaise with parents, carers, and senior staff
- Help to plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the needs of this age group and each individual child’s needs and interests
- Work as part of a highly motivated and professional team.
- Hold a full and relevant Level 2 qualification/be willing to work towards it
- Paediatric First Aid Certificate desirable
- Be flexible and creative and have the commitment to provide first class childcare
- Have the ability to promote good practice in a professional manner
- Have good communication and organisational skills.
- Free training
- Free gym membership
- Extra paid day off on your birthday
- 28 days holiday entitlement
Please note the successful candidate for this position must undergo an enhanced DBS check (England and Wales)
Flourish Nursery is an Equal Opportunities Employer