Montessori Teacher, Dulwich
We are currently recruiting for a qualified Montessori Teacher in the Dulwich area.
Salary: up to £24,000 depending on qualifications and experience
Hours: Full time position working four days/8 hours a day with one day off per week. This role is all year round.
Benefits of the Montessori Teacher:
- Generous salary for the area up to £24,000 depending on qualifications and experience
- Easy to get to as near train station and on numerous bus routes
- Opportunities for further training and promotion
- 22 days holidays including Bank Holidays
The Role of the Montessori Teacher:
- Provide high quality care and activities for the children following Montessori Ethos.
- Follow policies and procedures of the nursery.
- Lead the room and support the staff making sure that all of the children's paperwork is up to date.
- Supporting management whenever needed.
- Create positive and good relationships with the parents and staff.
- Planning of the room activities along with the staff.
In order to be considered for the position of Montessori Teacher you must have:
- 1 to 2 years experience as a Room Leader in childcare either at a Montessori, private day nursery or pre school
- Montessori Diploma
- The ability to deliver high quality practice
- Strong knowledge of safeguarding procedures and EYFS
- Excellent communication skills.
An offer for the position of Montessori Teacher will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS Check.