3 days left
- Contract Type
Bunny Run Childcare Ltd, currently Ofsted outstanding, are a family run business that has been established for over 30 years and are one of the largest independent nurseries in East Sussex. Based in rural Hellingly, we have 5 fantastic acres of private woodland, consisting of many play areas including our very own forest school.
We are currently recruiting an experienced Manager to join our nursery. You will be responsible for overseeing the day to day running of this 140-place setting, leading all aspects of nursery provision and managing a large team.
Salary is up to £36,500 depending on experience plus a performance related bonus, and based on a 5-day 40 hour working week. The nursery is open all year round and closes for the short period over the Christmas to New Year break. You will report to the directors who work off-site.
You will be responsible for
- Ensuring the practise and provision meets and exceeds the requirements of the EYFS and statutory guidance.
- Leading the team in outstanding early years education and childcare 0 -5 years, with excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and expectations.
- Monitoring and reviewing the daily programme of room activities and area plans.
- Managing, leading and supervising the Deputy Manager, Senior Leads, Room Leads, Administrator and all other levels of staff.
- Ensuring occupancy level targets are achieved, with marketing and events
- Working alongside the administrator with parent invoices and ensuring EYPP funding claims are completed satisfactory. Working to finance budgets, staff levels, equipment renewals, training matrix.
- Lead responsibility for EyMan – ensuring the system is kept up to date and liaising with support where necessary. Liaising with all parent partnership clients.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Named Health and Safety lead, safeguarding lead, fire marshalling and liaise with maintenance team.
- A minimum Level 3 or Early Years degree in childcare.
- At least five years’ experience working in the Early Years sector in management.
- Proven success in managing a high-quality nursery provision and experience in being a leader role model.
- Excellent ICT skills - Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, children journal system (EY Log & EY Man).
- Excellent communicator in spoken and written English.
- Ability to organise own workload and that of others effectively and efficiently, identifying priorities and deadlines.
- Proactive with the ability to use initiative and make sound decisions.
- Proven track record in involvement of Inspections.
- Training in safeguarding and paediatric first aid.
- Performance related bonus up to £5,000 pa
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Hols
- Pension 5% employer’s contribution
- Potential further training.
The nursery is easily accessible with free on-site parking available and excellent public transport links running close to the nursery. If you would like to join our professional and experienced team, please send your up to date CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
Apply for Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly