Buxlow Preparatory School and Nursery
Position: French Teacher
Contract type: 36 Weeks a year
Hours of Work: 8 hours, 1 day per week
Contract term: Permanent
Date Posted: Wednesday 17th February
Closing date: Saturday 27th February
Start date: Immediate Start
Place of Work: Buxlow Preparatory School 5-7 Castleton Gardens, Wembley, HA9 7QJ
Email us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Buxlow Preparatory School and Nursery based in Middlesex, North West London is a co-educational independent school for children aged 2 years -11 years, which provides a broad and balanced education within a unique setting. It offers an individually focused education in a friendly environment, promoting excellence in learning and encouraging exceptional behaviour. It is a truly inclusive school with a unique family feel and offers small classes, dedicated and enthusiastic teachers and experiences catered to the needs and interests of every child. The school has a strong family atmosphere and prepare pupils exceptionally well for schools of their choice at age 11+. We offer shift work between the hours of 8am-6pm for all our nursery staff.
The successful candidate should be passionate about children’s learning.
Applicants should demonstrate the following qualifications & experiences:
- You will need a bachelor's or master’s degree in French.
- You should also have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Ability to build quick and lasting relationships with pupils and colleagues.
- Deliver high quality language teaching to all levels of students through lectures, seminars, and tutorials.
- Plan and deliver high-quality teaching using a range of techniques to inspire and engage students.
- Set, mark, and assess work and examinations; select appropriate assessment instruments and criteria; and provide constructive and comprehensive feedback to students.
- Attend and contribute to School meetings as required.
- Adopt an approachable and accessible attitude towards students, offering office hours, informal advice etc.
Interested candidates should send an application at the earliest possible time.
Buxlow Preparatory School and Nursery is totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, as all new staff will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance, identity checks, qualification checks and employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps within employment, two satisfactory references and registration with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).