Childcare Operations Manager
The Early Years Alliance is looking to recruit a Childcare Operations Manager to join the Children's Services Department covering Cambridge, Peterborough and Luton.
- 26 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, pro rata for part time employees
- Additional annual leave for long service
- Enhanced sickness pay
- Employer and employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular access to internal and external learning and development opportunities
- The Alliance operates a Team Recognition Scheme to recognise the outstanding work of the staff across the Charity
- Can save up to 25% on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02
- Recruitment Referral Payment Scheme - an introduction payment of up to £100
- To provide leadership, direction and support to managers to ensure all designated settings within area of remit are financially sustainable, are operating in line with legal requirements and meeting the Alliance National Standards.
- To provide regular human resources, finance and quality improvement updates/feedback on nursery performance to the Children’s Services Manager.
- To proactively manage all Setting Managers performance, carrying out induction, regular accountability meetings, supervisions, probation reviews and annual performance reviews, and setting clear work and development objectives.
- To inspire all childcare setting managers/teams to establish and maintain effective learning through a culture of creativity and innovation within each setting.
- To ensure that quality is maintained at a high standard and that settings achieve at least a Good Ofsted Inspection.
- EYP, Early Years Degree or equivalent early years and childcare qualifications at Level 6.
- Proven, current experience of empowering and supporting quality improvement in settings to secure and maintain at least a good or outstanding Ofsted inspection outcome.
- Recent experience of effective management in an early years setting.
- Proven ability to work with key stakeholders including local authorities and volunteers to coordinate and drive quality improvement.
- Experience of effective budget setting, monitoring and action planning.
Hours per week: 35
Weeks per year: 52
Virtual interview date: Friday 12th March 2021
Please note our virtual interviews take place via Microsoft Teams, you may need to download this prior to your interview.
About The Service
The Alliance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It is a requirement of all staff that they share this commitment and follow the prescribed policy and procedures to continuously promote a culture of safeguarding across the whole organisation.
The charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and equal opportunities in employment.