Early Years Educator
Do you see yourself as inspirational,
passionate and dedicated to working in Early Years?
We are a popular nursery serving many local families in Nunhead SE15. You will work as a key person with children aged 2-4 years in a small team and have knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and Safe-Guarding practices.
- have respect for children
- engage with their explorations
- engage with nature and all weathers
- respond to children's fascinations and interests
- respond to children's questions and needs
- respond creatively and musically
- work closely with parents and colleagues
- have a desire to find out more about how children learn
- have ambition to develop a worthwhile career
- have specialised skills to offer
- have ability to apply knowledge of child development to work with young people?
- have a particular area of interest?
You will be qualified to a minimum of Level 3, enhance salary for higher level qualifications such Level 5 or 6 and have experience of working with under 5's age group.
You will be willing to engage with a professional training programme
The nursery has undertaken the initial Froebel Short Course with Early Education
Apply for Early Years Educator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly