Flexible Nursery Assistant
2 days left
- Contract Type
The Alliance is a leading early years Charity, also the largest voluntary sector provider for childcare services. We have an exciting opportunity in our Red Lion Childcare based in Bulwell Hall, Nottingham. The nursery is part of a group of full daycare nurseries that provides childcare and support for young children and their families and works in partnership with the Nottingham City Council and the Department of Education.
- 28 days annual leave pro rata.
- Employer and employee contribution pension scheme.
- Regular access to internal; and external learning and development opportunities.
- The Alliance operates a 'Team Recognition Scheme' to recognise the outstanding work of the staff across the Charity.
- Can save up to 25% on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02
- We are looking to establish a list of approved flexible staff for our nursery. Flexible staff will be called upon to cover staff shortages when they arise, although there are no guarantee hours of work.
- You will be responsible for providing care and play for children within a safe, stimulating and enjoyable environment.
- Previous experience with young children, a friendly, flexible approach.
- Willingness to undertake training leading to a recognised childcare qualification.
- You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, if your current certificate is not subscribed to the update service.
All posts are on an as and when required basis.
Virtual interview date: Monday 15th March 2021
Please note our virtual interviews take place via Microsoft Teams, you may need to download this prior to your interview.
About The Service
The Alliance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It is a requirement of all staff that they share this commitment and follow the prescribed policy and procedures to continuously promote a culture of safeguarding across the whole organisation.
The charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and equal opportunities in employment.