Nursery Practitioner / Nursery Nurse Level 3 - Beckenham - Floater
NEW RATES OF PAY & ENHANCED BENEFITS!!!
Position – Level 3 Nursery Nurse / Nursery Practitioner - Floater
Salary - £23,500 per annum
Hours - Monday – Friday 8am-5pm, 40 hours per week
Location - Little Elms Daycare Nursery Beckenham (29 Beckenham Rd, Beckenham, Kent BR3 4PR) & Lee, (84 Handen Road, Lee, London SE12 8NR). You will be expected to work between these two sites including our other 8 Nursery sites. You will need a Full Drivers licence and access to your own car for this role.
Amazing benefits we offer –
• Bonus incentive scheme which means you could earn an additional 4% of your earnings, paid quarterly
• Service recognition awards – get an extra day’s annual leave, for each year worked (max of 5 extra days entitlement per year)
• Free lunch prepared by our Skilled Nursery Chefs each day you work
• Free access to our Employee Assistance Programme (provided by BUPA)
• Generous Childcare discount
• Free uniform
• Opportunity across all of our 10 nurseries for progression and to earn recognised qualifications
Our ideal candidate must have –
• A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education
• Sound knowledge of the EYFS
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to use initiative
• A passion for the Early Years
• Full UK drivers licence with access to own car/vehicle
Things you need to know –
• This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and satisfactory employment references.
• The successful candidate will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
• Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer
• Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.