Montessori Nursery Teacher
We are searching for a reliable, trustworthy, and innovative Montessori Teacher to join our excellent school. The Montessori Teacher's responsibilities include creating lesson plans and curricula focused on developing social, physical, intellectual, and emotional skills, assessing children's individual needs, and communicating with parents as required. You should be able to create a nurturing, stimulating classroom where every child feels included.
To be successful as a Montessori Teacher, you should be a lifelong learner who inspires a love for learning in your students. Outstanding candidates are able to accept failure, learn from their mistakes, and embrace creativity and independence.
Montessori Teacher Responsibilities:
Montessori Teacher Requirements:
We offer our staff:
- Excellent salary for experience
- 28 days annual leave
- 10 days paid sick leave
- Up to 50% discount on Dukes Education fees for your children.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme for you and your household.
- Refer a friend bonus of £500
- Welcome bonus of £500
- A commitment to your continuous professional development with funding available for additional training.
- Access to our incredible Leadership development programme.
- A wider range of career progression opportunities within the group.Employee wellbeing support including free counselling.
- Free daily meals
- A warm and friendly team, environment and culture.
The hours are set as 8am - 6pm Monday-Friday.
Dukes Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.