Early Years Educator
EARLY YEARS EDUCATOR
Salary: Scale 6 - 36 hours (shifts) All Year Round (AYR)
£29,544 - £30,618 pa
We are looking to appoint an experienced Early Years Educator to work in a key person role for our youngest children in the Under 3s provision at Randolph Beresford.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly experienced team and help to build our provision that offers term time core day and extended day all year round quality education and childcare to local families.
If you think this role is for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
Please contact Rosa on the above number for further enquiries.
We need an experienced Early Years Educator who:
- Is qualified to NNEB, NVQ L3 (or equivalent)
- Is focused on putting children first – and understand the importance of play in children’s learning. Has experience working with children Under 3.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, high quality environment that embraces change
- Continues to be fascinated by young children’s learning and development
- Will be a strong advocate for the children in the Centre
- Prepared to go that extra mile for our community
- Is resilient with a “can do” attitude and a good sense of fun
- Enjoys and values outdoor play
We can offer you:
- Excellent professional development
- A chance for you to be part of a Centre team that really does make a difference to children and their families
- Professional pride and respect
- No two days that will ever be the same
Randolph Beresford is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS application will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
Closing date for applications: Friday 26th March 2021
Interviews will be held on: Thursday 1st April 2021