Nursery Practitioners / Apprentice / Room Leader - Multiple Positions Available
Little Elms Day Care Nurseries in Beckenham Needs YOU!
Are you looking for an amazing CAREER opportunity?
Are you looking to work somewhere you will be valued and appreciated?
Do you love working in Early Years?
If they answer is yes… then WE NEED YOU!!
You will be joining the Leading Family Run group of 10 Nurseries in South London, that has been established since 2009.
We are currently recruiting for a number of positions to be based in either 2 of our Beckenham nurseries, which are just a few minutes’ walk from each another. Each nursery offers state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious indoor rooms along with fabulous outdoor areas.
Roles we’re currently recruiting for –
- Apprentice - multiple positions available- £12,500 pa
- Practitioner - no qualification needed (Babies) - £18,750 pa
- Lunch cover (Toddler) - £18,750 pa
- Level 2 Practitioner (Babies) - £20,000 pa
- Level 3 Practitioners (Babies & Toddler) – multiple positions available including a fixed term contract maternity cover – salary pro rata - £22,000 pa
- Room Manager (Toddler) - £25,000 pa
- Third in Charge - £26,000 pa
- Bank Staff – Ideally qualified in Childcare with a minimum of a Level 2 qualification - £9 per hour
*All roles are Permanent, Full time – 40 hours per week unless stated
Amazing benefits on offer -
- Service recognition awards – get an extra day’s annual leave, for each year worked (max of 5 extra days entitlement)
- Bonus incentive scheme which means you could earn an additional 4% of your earnings, paid quarterly
- Free lunch prepared by our Skilled Nursery Chefs each day you work
- Free access to our Employee Assistance Programme (provided by BUPA)
- Generous Childcare discount
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Free Uniform
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications
Things you need to know –
- All positions are subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and satisfactory employment references.
- Successful candidates will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
- Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer
- Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.