Nursery Room Manager
Preschool Room Manager
Location: West Norwood, South London
Salary: £23,000 - £24,500 plus bonuses
At Monkey Puzzle we care for children in our light and spacious day nursery, offering childcare of the highest quality.
Our aim is to provide enchanting and enabling environments for children to learn in their own way.
Due to expansion, we are looking for a passionate Preschool Room Manager to join our team. The role will be to work alongside the management team to provide a high level of professional leadership and management to all playroom based staff and to ensure that all children receive the highest possible standards of care and education.
- Comply with all regulatory requirements
- Provide high standards of care and education
- Support playroom staff in their roles
- Acquire and maintain positive working partnerships with staff, parents and carers
- A full induction.
- Personalised training programme.
- Discounted childcare.
- Automatic pension enrolment.
- 28-days holiday including bank holidays.
- Increasing annual leave with your length of service.
- Annual staff events.
- Team building events three times a year
- OFSTED Outstanding bonus
- Free drinks and snacks provided
- Team Lunches once a month
- Employee of the Month Scheme- £50 reward
- Promotional opportunities.
The duties and responsibilities included in this job specification are not exhaustive or restrictive and can be reviewed at any time in the future, changes and other duties deemed relevant to this post may be added.
To apply, please use the form below to submit your CV and cover letter.
International applications are welcomed providing you have the right qualifications and experience.