1 day left
- Contract Type
We have been awarded first place in The Sunday Times Top Best 25 Big Companies to work for, would you like to be a part of our amazing team?
We are invested in giving every child in our care the very best start in life and an exceptional nursery experience?
As an employee-owned company we continuously strive to support the communities in which we serve. As such, corporate responsibility is a core pillar of our company ethos and we continuously help to fundraise, support and progress charitable and voluntary initiatives.
Work should be fun and we are looking for individuals who share that philosophy at our Lime Grove Day Nursery in Hemel Hempstead.
We have a number of exciting qualified and unqualified opportunities, full time and part time that we would love to discuss with you.
Our bespoke in house training programmes, and 2 inset days a year for whole team training, are designed to enhance your professional development and support career progression opportunities.
Our benefits package is designed to support you personally and recognise professional achievements:
- 22 days annual leave increasing with length of service
- Potential for an annual tax-free cash bonus as an employee-owner
- Cash rewards for going ‘Beyond Expectation’
- 50% childcare discount from day one
- Annual awards dinner, staff conferences and nursery achievement celebrations
- Unlimited £500 recommend a friend scheme
- Qualification reward payments
- Digital learning journeys and paperless planning
Apply for Nursery Practitioners
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly