1 day left
- Contract Type
Salary: up to £25,000 depending upon experience
Contract type: 52 Weeks a year
Hours of Work: 40 hours a week
Contract term: Permanent
Date Posted: 22 March 2021
Closing date: 22 April 2021
Start date: Immediate Start
Place of Work: The Courthouse, Elm Grove, Walton on Thames, KT12 1LZ
Email us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Walton Montessori based in Surrey, South East London, has a strong family atmosphere and prepares children exceptionally well for their first steps towards primary schools. We believe in recruiting and training the very best early years practitioners and staff to meet the needs of all young babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers in our care. We offer shift work between the hours of 8am-6pm for all our nursery staff.
The successful candidate should be passionate about children’s learning.
Applicants should demonstrate the following qualifications & experiences:
- Qualified Teacher Status degree or equivalent.
- Recognized National Qualification for SENCOs.
- A proven record of teaching that has made a considerable impact on pupils’ learning.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation – in particular of the SEN Code of Practice and Pupil Premium, equal opportunities and disability discrimination legislation and how these apply to pupils with Statements/ Education Health Care Plans as well as those without .
- Knowledge of the range and type of interventions available and be able to apply these appropriately in the context of the school's resources and the individual child.
- Sound understanding of assessment, recording, and reporting of the Foundation Stage Profile.
Interested candidates should send an application at the earliest possible time.
Walton Montessori is totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, as all new staff will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance, identity checks, qualification checks and employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps within employment, two satisfactory references and registration with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Apply for SENCO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly