Early Years Practitioner
We are seeking Early Years Team Practitioners to join the team, who will support the development of the setting ensuring a high quality provision and reflective practice.
Freshlings Nursery is a Good provider with Ofsted. We are committed to the safeguarding and promotion of welfare of children.
Central to roles within Freshlings Nursery is, providing a safe, healthy, caring, inclusive and stimulating environment, where children are respected and supported as individuals and encouraged to learn through play and exploration.
You must have:
- Minimum Level 3 Childcare or equivalent qualification and previous experience of working in a setting with under 5s
- Be a confident and caring individual with good communication skills
- The ability to work in close partnerships with parents
In return we offer:
- Detailed training and support with unique opportunities on the University of Plymouth campus
- Increased annual leave and sickness benefits with length of service and employer pension contributions of 5%.
- Access to relevant University lectures and in house training packages
- Access to the University community, the setting offers unique experiences such as Graduation in the Park, visiting other academic sectors or events
Freshlings Nursery is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of welfare of children. All positions are subject to individuals securing enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance.
Amendments to current policies with regularly updated operational procedures during COVID. Procedures above and beyond legal requirements to keep employees and families safe.
For an informal discussion please contact Vicky Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 01752 588549. We are unable to accept CVs and full applications will be required.
To apply please visit https://www.plymouth.ac.uk/about-us/jobs and click on the UCSP link or contact Vicky above for an application pack.
The appointed candidate would be employed by University Commercial Services Plymouth Ltd and would therefore be subject to their terms and conditions of employment.