Business Administration Apprentice
The Early Years Alliance is a leading early years charity, also the largest voluntary sector provider for Children Services.
We have an exciting opportunity in one our regional offices based in Newstead, Nottinghamshire for a Business Administration Apprentice to work with us as part of our Children's Services Department.
Training and support will be provided both internally and externally. You will complete the Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration during an 18 month period.
To provide administration, clerical support to the Children's Services Department and to assist with the smooth running of the office.
- Utilising multiple IT packages, provide administrative support for the department, undertaking word processing, minute taking, photocopying and other clerical tasks as directed by the line manager
- To update and maintain manual and computerised files, including data entry and data analysis.
- To support with the organisation and delivery of internal and external meetings, including diary management and facilitation.
- To assist with project management tasks, using the appropriate tools, including planning, monitoring and reporting.
- A willingness to learn.
- GCSE grade 4 or C in English and Maths or an equivalent qualification
- Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Has experience of using IT packages such as Microsoft Office 365
- Ability to work using own initiative and as part of a team, to meet deadlines as
- An understanding of equal opportunities.
- Ability to be flexible and methodical with a willingness to perform routine tasks.
- A helpful and efficient telephone manner to deal with enquiries.
- Approachable manner towards internal and external clients
- 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Regular access to internal and external learning and development opportunities
- Can save up to 25%on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02
Hours per week: 35
Weeks per year: 52
Virtual Interview date: Tuesday 20th April 2021
Please note our virtual interviews take place via Microsoft Teams, you may need to download this prior to your interview.
About The Service
The Alliance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It is a requirement of all staff that they share this commitment and follow the prescribed policy and procedures to continuously promote a culture of safeguarding across the whole organisation.
The charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and equal opportunities in employment.