Manager/Team Leader, Family Club, West London
3 days left
- Contract Type
We are delighted to be recruiting for an exciting new role within an exclusive private member's family club located in the heart of West London.
Excellent Opportunity for an experienced Nursery Manager to combine the role of a children's club manager with that of a nursery manager.
Would also suit an experienced manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work in a luxurious, state of the art setting.
It would also be beneficial if you have experience of working in a leadership role in a corporate role bringing a breadth of skills and experience to the role.
Competitive salary, paying up to £42,000 per annum
- Great variety to the working day – working with both school aged and preschool children
- 28 days paid holiday
- 1 paid day off on employee's birthday
- Discounts on spa products and treatments (Mon-Wed)
- High levels of support from existing manager and leadership team
- Company pension offered after 3 months
- Uniform provided
- Continued training and education opportunities
- Professional career growth opportunities
- Fun and friendly environment with a focus on children's well being and social development
- State of the art setting and a dedicated staff room
- 5 days a week; to include working over weekends (alternate weekends)
- 40 hour shifts (8.30am-7pm)
Childcare and education
- Create and evolve an engaging programme of educational activities and events in line with the club culture.
- Promote a team environment where creativity and innovation is encouraged.
- Promote world class standards of quality within the Family Club in respect of the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
- Ensure that all children attending the Family Club receive rich and stimulating experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development.
- Ensure that children are kept safe and that staff understand and follow safeguarding procedures.
- Promote and facilitate partnerships with parents/carers and other family members.
- Establish, develop and maintain highly professional working relationships with relevant Local Authority Departments, regulatory bodies and other agencies.
- Create and maintain a culture of self-evaluation and reflective practise throughout the Family Club
Duties to include:
- managing and supporting staff on a day to day basis
- ensuring a ‘home from home’ environment for children, in which they can relax and have fun
- plan and support staff to deliver a wide range of exciting and varied activities that help ensure children really enjoy attending the club
- Agree and deliver occupancy targets.
- Positively influence membership and marketing
- Proactively look for ways to develop the department
- Ensure accurate reporting in respect of occupancy, quality and standards
- Recruit, induct, support, train and appraise all staff to ensure delivery of exceptional quality childcare practice.
- Develop a well-qualified and experienced team able to meet and exceed all relevant standards.
- Identify training needs; develop training plans and evaluate training undertaken by staff.
- Create a culture of proactive engagement
- Maximise member satisfaction scores
- Work in conjunction with HR on disciplinary and grievance investigations and hearings.
- Develop open and positive working relationships with staff.
Sales & Marketing
- Drive new sales through strong member referral programmes
- Work with Marketing to deliver annual marketing plan, and feedback on revenue generating ideas and customer feedback
- Manage team to deliver high quality events.
- Report monthly on revenue and net gain forecasts
- Cross-sell other areas of the business
- An experienced manager of a nursery, creche, or after school club
- Must have at least 2 years in a management role
- Must have a minimum L3 recognised UK childcare qualification
- Qualifications in management and leadership would be beneficial
- Experience of working with local authorities and other legislative bodies
The role will start in April/May
Apply for Manager/Team Leader, Family Club, West London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly